- Attorney at Law
Daniel Kruse is a Eugene-based attorney specializing in complex criminal defense cases, ranging from major drug offenses and assaults, to DUIIs and property crimes. Dan has represented hundreds of people in criminal cases in Eugene, Springfield, and throughout Oregon. He is admitted to practice law in all courts in Oregon, as well as in Federal District Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Dan's primary experience is as a trial attorney, but he has also argued cases in both the state and federal courts of appeals.
Originally from New York, Dan studied jazz saxophone at the Boyer College of Music in Philadelphia before attending law school at the University of Oregon. Dan has been on the board of directors for the Civil Liberties Defense Center since 2005, and has been recognized and awarded for his volunteer work and his commitment to public service.
Dan is married and has a son. He enjoys music, biking, chess, exploring the outdoors with his family, and having almost-winning seasons with his “D” league co-ed slow-pitch softball team.
Our office serves Eugene, Springfield, and all surrounding areas. To contact Daniel R. Kruse for a free legal consultation, please call (541) 870-0605. You can also contact us online.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Oregon, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2008
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon
- J.D. - 2006
- Boyer College of Music, Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2003
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Music
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Pro Bono Service Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oregon State Bar, Member, 2006 to Present
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association, Member, 2006 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Civil Liberties Defense Center, Board Member, 2005 to Present
Questions? Contact Us
Daniel R. Kruse
Attorney At Law
101 East Broadway
Eugene, OR 97401