Oregon Criminal Defense Attorney
We take enormous pride in the skill and dedication that we put into every case to achieve the best results possible for our clients. We spend a significant amount of time and energy to ensure that the people who ask for our help are given the representation they deserve. Here is what our clients have to say:
“Just a few words to let you know how much I appreciate all your hard work on behalf of my son. I am still breathing huge sighs of relief, especially as I am reminded of the huge weight that has been lifted. The results were more than I dared hope for. Thank you for a job well done.”
- Mother of a young client, after 90 months (7.5 years) were taken off of her son’s sentence for Aggravated Assault and six counts of Unlawful Use of a Weapon.
“When my younger brother was arrested for drug delivery, having Dan Kruse on our side was an enormous comfort to me, my brother, and my entire family. Dan was patient, very honest, and straight forward. He worked very hard to help us through a difficult time, and was quick to respond to our needs and concerns. Most of all, he helped my brother stay out of prison and get the help that he really needed.”
- Brother of a client charged with Aggravated Delivery of Heroin in two different counties. Client was admitted into a residential drug treatment program and his sentence in each county was reduced from prison to probation.
“Daniel Kruse represented me when I was charged with a DUI in Eugene. He was courteous, professional, and very helpful. He helped me get my license back, and I am now on the path toward getting the DUI dismissed. He is an excellent attorney and I strongly recommend him.”
- DUI Client. We successfully challenged his license suspension through the DMV and he is now enrolled in a DUI Diversion program.
“You helped me immensely. My whole life is different now. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”
- Client, a recovering drug addict, is now in counseling and drug treatment and has been clean for six months. Client was facing 45 months in prison for Delivery of Marijuana, Possession of Methamphetamine, and two counts of Delivery of Methamphetamine. After three months of sobriety and successful counseling, three of her four charges were dismissed, and the court reduced her sentence on the fourth charge from prison to probation.
“Dan Kruse was such a helpful attorney when my daughter and I needed not only legal advice, but someone who truly cared about her well being. Dan was always available to talk to me. If he was not in the office, he would quickly return my phone call and answer my questions thoroughly and honestly. I would highly recommend Dan Kruse as an attorney.”
- Mother of a young woman charged with Possession of Methamphetamine and eight counts of Unlawful Entry into a Vehicle. Client was admitted into drug treatment and received probation on all of her cases.
“When I was charged with a DUI, an attorney that I know recommended I contact Daniel Kruse. I’m glad that I did! Dan helped me get my license back and my DUI charge dismissed. He was professional, prepared, and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone.”
- Client charged with DUI. We successfully challenged her license suspension through the DMV and then got her case dismissed through successful completion of a DUI Diversion program.